Sunday, September 20, 2009

PUMPKIN PECAN BLONDIES

back to basics...back to BAKING!...
these PUMPKIN BLONDIES ROCK!!!!!

1st a big HUGE thank you to ANNIE's EATS found here. i happen to love anything pumpkin and everyone i know loves blondies, so i knew i had to make these.

i've already made this recipe twice. i made them as is with my only add being almost 1 whole cup of roughly chopped toasted pecans (instead of 1/2 c.) and i stress that the ones going in the dogh should be toasted....then i sprinkled raw chopped pecans on top. i used toasted on top for the 1st batch and they, of coarse, got too toasted...so use raw for the top.

ps....make sure they are done in the middle...use toothpick method...they are meant to be chewy, BUT not too gooey...

also...if you want them to cut with a straight edge, easy for packing...stick them in the fridge for a bit, then cut.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

PUMPKIN pecan blondies??!?!! YUM! These sounds sooo good!

Muneeba said...

Oh goodie ... a new twist on blondies. I think I have all these ingredients on hand right now .. perfect!

Ali said...

HOLEY CANNOLI! I am in awe & now need to go get a few ingredients so I can make these.

I have to agree the combination of pumpkin with blondies (& pecans) sounds like a winner to me!

Thanks for sharing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...